Placeholder text. Please reload.
Movie | Color
08 October 1994
Distributed by: 東宝系 Toho Distribution
Box Office Earnings:
A bleak future where a single corporation controls 90 percent of the world\'s surface. People living in the remaining 10 percent form a resistance movement with the help of a mysterious stranger. The stranger promises \"renewal\", but what exactly is that?
Full synopsis not available.
Chief Animation Director: